Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Our House

Many people have been asking what our new house looks like. We moved off the farm in Custer in January and now are living in Lynden.



We still rent from the same landlords,
which is so nice.

I decided to post some pictures to satisfy all.
So although the beds are not done and
the grass needs another mowing, you can
get the general idea. We are so thankful for
this house.

It is so fun, and more beautiful
than we deserve. God is so good.

I am pretty excited about having flower beds to plant flowers in and pots of color on my front porch. I think they are so welcoming when I come home. The side yard is large and used by the neighbor kids to ride their bikes through. The backyard is HUGE and fully fenced. We have a gardening shed and a fountain with underground lights. It has not been taken care of so we look forward to pulling the surrounding bushes and un-burrying the fountain so that we can see it in full opperation. There is a covered cement patio off of the back end of the garage that will be perfect for evening BBQ's and entertaining. All of this is so exciting to us and we are so excited for summer to be here so that we can be outside and enjoy all that this house has to offer.




1 comment:

Violet said...

Hey, I just found your blog (from your comment on Joanna's)! It looks great, and I love your new house!! Your time in Victoria also sounds like something I could handle, as well. Samuel and I went with Kenneth and Kara years ago, and have always talked about going back but never done it. We went for just a day trip with my cousins and ate at a "hole-in-the-wall" in China town. I remember buying fresh lai chi - the first I had had since living in Hong Kong. The only problem was, we had to eat them all before we entered back into the States! We were pigging out on the ferry, but it was worth it.

Well, I am rambling, but just wanted to say hello, and glad to "see" you again without waiting for a visit. Take care.

Violet